- Explore the five halls containing 50 of Leonardo’s inventions, from flying machines to the mysterious room of mirrors
- Gain rare insights into his life and personality via visual works, audio recordings, and even holograms!
- Is it John the Baptist or Mary Magdalene sitting next to Jesus in The Last Supper? Discover the mystery of this controversial painting in Italy’s first full-size reproduction
Leonardo da Vinci wasn't just a painter; he was a scientist, an inventor, a cartographer, a geologist, a pacifist and a vegetarian! This exclusive exhibition bares all, from his flying machines to his most parodied paintings. Discover the ingenious mind of the original Renaissance man at the Leonardo da Vinci Experience.
Leonardo da Vinci is well-known for the Mona Lisa. But more than just a painter, some of his sketched-out ideas anticipated the most revolutionary inventions of our time, including the bicycle, the helicopter, the crossbow, and the parachute.
One of the five halls here is dedicated to these studies. Another has 22 reproductions of his famous paintings, including the Mona Lisa and her enigmatic smile.
Get to know the breadth of the great man's genius via audio recordings, military machines, interactive displays, and even holograms.
If you're worried that all this stimulation may tire you out, don't worry. As the great man himself once said, "learning never exhausts the mind".
Show your smartphone ticket at the exhibition desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
The exhibition is on Via della Conciliazione 19, between Saint Peter's Square and Castel Sant'Angelo. Bus lines 23, 40, and 46 will take you there (get off at Traspontina-Conciliazione).