- Enter the Colosseum at night with a guide and get special access to the areas usually shut off to the public
- Head to the Colosseum's underground area, learn the history from your guide and soak it all up in the eerie silence
- Feel like a VIP thanks to all that extra space in Rome's busiest attraction!
Get inside the Colosseum when it's shut for the day! On this exclusive visit, you'll have the chance to visit its underground corridors, the arena and the first ring of the seating area. You'll see this marvel of Ancient Roman civilization with a guide, by night, away from the crowds.
Rome's busiest attraction is a wonder to behold at any time, but at night it's a lot quieter and a lot cooler, away from the heat of the day.
Head into Rome's most famous wonder and see the largest amphitheatre ever built at night with a guide. Go underground, where fighters and animals awaited their turn in the arena. Listen to the tales of the Colosseum's bloody history and walk in the footsteps of the gladiators.
It's a VIP experience just perfect for those who want to avoid the crowds, or experience something different in Rome.
Panis et circensis
Different tickets give you access to different sections of the Colosseum. If you'd like to visit the fourth and fifth floors, which were reserved for plebeians back in the day, check out one of our other offers. Please note that this is the only ticket that allows you to visit during the night.
- Meet the Tiqets representative, who will be wearing a Tiqets top or holding a Tiqets flag, at the meeting point, in front of the metro station 'Colosseo' near the green kiosk
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked timeslot, latecomers won't be waited for!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
When you do this night tour, pretend it's 2,000 years ago and you've snuck in to rescue your brother, who's awaiting his fate in the bowels of the Colosseum - it'll up the excitement by 200%!
Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
Get the only ticket that gives you access to the Colosseum arena floor
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Priority entrance to three Roman wonders – it's one unforgettable day!
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill + Colosseum Video Guide
The best way to immerse yourself in the incredible history of Ancient Rome
Mamertine Prison + Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Explore the ancient prison of St. Peter, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Colosseum Underground: Guided Tour
Discover the stunning subterranean secrets of this world-famous amphitheater
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour + Skip The Line
Enjoy an atmospheric twilight odyssey of Rome, without the daytime tourists
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Tour in English & Spanish
Skip the line with an immersive journey through the heart of ancient Rome
The fact that it was in the evening meant that there was no sun over our heads
There is definitely a good amount of walking.
It was although dark inside and some places could not be visible without a light at all.
There are elevators for people who have problems walking.