- Enjoy priority entrance to the Colosseum, the magnificent Roman amphitheatre built thousands of years ago
- Get a gladiator's-eye view of the Colosseum as you stalk the arena's floor like the warriors and entertainers of old
- Ticket includes access to the Roman Forum – the hub of the ancient city – and Palatine Hill, where the city is said to have been founded 3,000 years ago
Until March 29th, the Colosseum, the Temple of Romulus, and the Imperial Ramp at the Roman Forum will play host to a groundbreaking new exhibition dedicated to the ancient Mediterranean city of Carthage. That's Carthago, for the Latin students among you.
Hundreds of never-before-seen artifacts have been sourced from museums in Italy and abroad. With the help of fascinating multimedia installations, Carthago, The Immortal Myth aims to highlight the historical events connecting the ancient powers of Carthage and Rome.
With your portable guidebook in hand, begin at the foundation of the Phoenician East, then continue to Carthage's refounding and the rise of Christianity, in which the city played a substantial part.
As you enter the exhibition, keep an eye out for a giant statue of Moloch. This ancient Canaanite deity, often linked to morbid rituals and human sacrifice, is ready to welcome you to the exhibition.
Sink your sword into the very best of Rome with this triple bill of unmissable culture! Get a gladiator's-eye view of the iconic arena and explore areas that are off-limits to the general public. Then get to the heart of ancient Rome at the Forum, and see where it all began at the Palatine Hill.
One of the most jaw-dropping wonders of the ancient world, the Colosseum in Rome is an absolute must-see during any visit to the Eternal City. With this ticket, you’ll step into the sandals of a gladiator, on a once-in-a-lifetime visit of the bloodstained arena floor.
Feel the shivers creep down your spine as you walk across the age-old amphitheatre, where warriors and wild animals once fought to the death before the Roman public. Your ticket includes priority entrance and access to areas most people don’t get to see.
After exploring the Colosseum, you’ll rendezvous with your Tiqets rep for a trip to the Roman Forum, the hub of the ancient city's trade network, and Palatine Hill, where Romulus founded Rome almost three thousand years ago.
- Meet the Tiqets representative, who'll be wearing a Tiqets top or holding a Tiqets flag, at the meeting point, in front of the metro station 'Colosseo' near the green kiosk
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked timeslot, latecomers won't be waited for
- After your Colosseum visit, the Tiqets representative will take you to the Roman Forum & Palatine Hill. Please note that all 3 venues must be visited on the same day
- For safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate only up to 3,000 people at once. This could lead to delays accessing the site - even for pre-booked visitors
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Priority entrance to three Roman wonders – it's one unforgettable day!
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Video Guide + Ancient Rome Video
The best way to immerse yourself in the incredible history of Ancient Rome
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Priority Entrance + Ancient Rome Video
The fastest way into this iconic Roman monument built 2,000 years ago
Mamertine Prison + Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Explore the ancient prison of St. Peter, the Colosseum and Roman Forum