- Get access to the Colosseum via a special group entrance and Tiqets representative
- See the ground and first floors of the Colosseum, Rome's foremost ancient wonder
- Step into the Roman Forum and explore Palatine Hill, all at your own pace
Until March 29th, the Colosseum, the Temple of Romulus, and the Imperial Ramp at the Roman Forum will play host to a groundbreaking new exhibition dedicated to the ancient Mediterranean city of Carthage. That's Carthago, for the Latin students among you.
Hundreds of never-before-seen artifacts have been sourced from museums in Italy and abroad. With the help of fascinating multimedia installations, Carthago, The Immortal Myth aims to highlight the historical events connecting the ancient powers of Carthage and Rome.
With your portable guidebook in hand, begin at the foundation of the Phoenician East, then continue to Carthage's refounding and the rise of Christianity, in which the city played a substantial part.
As you enter the exhibition, keep an eye out for a giant statue of Moloch. This ancient Canaanite deity, often linked to morbid rituals and human sacrifice, is ready to welcome you to the exhibition.
Short on time in Rome? No worries, this combo ticket will save you time with priority entrance to some of the city's best attractions. Get escorted into the Colosseum by a Tiqets representative and explore both the ground and the 1st floors. Your next stop is the ruins of the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill. Hail, Caesar!
If you've seen the queue for the Colosseum, you might think twice about going. But with access to the priority entrance you can save the hassle. Add on an audio guide for an in-depth dive into Rome's most famous location, or simply wander the grounds and marvel at the stadium that once held 80,000 bloodthirsty, cheering Romans.
Once you've had your fill of gladiators and glory, strap on your sandals and step into history. Foray to the forum – the hub of the ancient city's trade network – then prepare for Palatine Hill, where Romulus founded Rome close to 3,000 years ago. They don't call it 'The Eternal City' for nothing.
- Meet the Tiqets representative, who'll be wearing a Tiqets top or holding a Tiqets flag, at the meeting point, in front of the metro station 'Colosseo' near the green kiosk
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booked timeslot, latecomers won't be waited for
- After visiting the Colosseum, you'll be escorted by our representative to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- For safety reasons the Colosseum can accommodate only up to 3,000 people at once. This could lead to delays accessing the site - even for pre-booked visitors
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
Get the only ticket that gives you access to the Colosseum arena floor
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Priority Entrance + Ancient Rome Video
The fastest way into this iconic Roman monument built 2,000 years ago
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Video Guide + Ancient Rome Video
The best way to immerse yourself in the incredible history of Ancient Rome
Mamertine Prison + Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
Explore the ancient prison of St. Peter, the Colosseum and Roman Forum
Colosseum & Roman Forum: Guided Tour in English & Spanish
Skip the line with an immersive journey through the heart of ancient Rome