- Swap your digital voucher at the Colosseum Ticket Office for a handy audio guide and a timed entrance ticket to the Colosseum, that 2,000-year-old icon of Ancient Rome
- Explore the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill later that day or the next one; this ticket is valid for two days
- Imagine the world of gladiators, slaves, senators, emperors, and soldiers as you see the places where they carried out their daily lives
Take your time exploring the Colosseum, one of Ancient Rome's most treasured archaeological sites. Then see the Roman Forum (the social and political center of one of the greatest empires the world has ever known) and the Palatine Hill (where Romulus founded the Eternal City). One ticket, three great Roman sites.
This three-in-one ticket is the best way to get into the spirit of the mighty Roman Empire. Swap your digital voucher for an audio guide and a printed ticket complete with timeslot at the official Colosseum Ticket Office. Then put on your toga (if you remembered to bring it), and take the Priority Entrance into the Colosseum. After marveling at the ancient grounds where man and beast once fought to the death, you can visit two more iconic sites: the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill.
Emperor Vespasian began construction of this huge marble and limestone structure in 72 AD. It was his way of giving something back to the populace after the ultra-corrupt reign of Nero. Bask in the atmosphere of this amphitheater where Romans would come to be entertained by games, hunts, and fights. The Colosseum wasn't only a showcase for bloodsport. It was also a demonstration of cutting-edge Roman engineering techniques. It had a complex system of pulleys, ramps, and trapdoors to raise animals, gladiators, and scenery into the arena.
In ancient times when Rome was Caput Mundi (Capital of the World), this very valley was the beating heart of the metropolis. Expanded by later emperors, this valley was always the social, commercial and religious hub. Highlights include the Temple of the Vestal Virgins, the Temple of Julius Caesar, and the Senate House.
According to legend, the Palatine Hill is where Romulus chose to found Rome. Since that time, the Roman republican aristocracy chose to make it their neighborhood, and later it was the site of the imperial palace. Highlights here include the House of Augustus, the Domus Flavia, and the spectacular views it offers of the Colosseum and the forum (no wonder the wealthy chose to live here!).
One ticket to see all three of these key sites; that's a lot of modern wins for a day among ancient ruins.
- Priority access to the Colosseum
- Access to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Audio guide for the Colosseum
- Downloadable map of the Colosseum
- Audio guide for the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
- Access to the Colosseum's 4th and 5th floors
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a ticket that covers the three venues at the Ticket Office at the Arch of Titus (for people with reservations, point 1 on our map), located in the Colosseum square, just across from the Individuals Entrance Gate of the Colosseum
- You'll get a timed entrance ticket. Go to Individuals Entrance Gate (point 2) of the Colosseum 10 minutes before your timeslot. Take the priority entrance lane #3
- The audio guide for the Colosseum can be collected up to 2 hours before the ticket office closes
- The ticket office closes one hour before the venue
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Please note that this is a ticket for individual visitors. Groups of 13 or more should refer to our 'Colosseum: Fast Track' instead
- 2 January - 15 February: 8:30-16:30
- 16 February - 15 March: 8:30-17:00
- 16 March - last Saturday of March: 8:30-17:30
- Last Sunday of March - 31 August: 8:30-19:15
- 1 - 30 September: 8:30-19:00
- 1 October - last Saturday of October: 8:30-18:30
- Last Sunday of October - 31 December: 8:30-16:30
Colosseum: Skip The Line + Arena Floor Access & Roman Forum
Get the only ticket that gives you access to the Colosseum arena floor
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Last Minute Tickets
Priority entrance to three Roman wonders - it's one unforgettable day!
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Priority Entrance
The fastest way into this iconic Roman monument created 2,000 years ago
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour
A unique chance to see Rome's greatest architectural attraction at night!
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Guided Tour Spanish, French or Russian
Skip the line with a guided tour of ancient Rome in Spanish, French or Russian
Colosseum Underground: Night Tour + Skip The Line
Enjoy an atmospheric twilight odyssey of Rome, without the daytime tourists
Colosseum, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Guided Tour in English
Skip the line with an immersive journey through the heart of ancient Rome
Colosseum, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill: Guided Tour
A history-packed tour of ancient Rome, including a guided tour of the Colosseum
We do get the audio guide which I found point 1 and 2 then struggled to find the points so gave up.
But good value skip the line.