- Step back in time with a historical tour of New York City, brought to life by three live-actor guides representing three distinct periods of the city's history
- Visit iconic sites like Trinity Church, Hamilton's gravesite, Federal Hall, the New York Stock Exchange, the Brooklyn Bridge, and more
- Look out over the city's iconic skyline from the One World Observatory and learn about the building's history of tragedy, heroism, and resolve in the face of terror
The Big Apple is famous for its big buildings and even bigger characters. Enjoy a skyscraper-sized dose of both and experience the real New York, with the Walk Through History tour - and a visit to the One World Observatory.
Get around New York's famous streets and landmarks with three larger-than-life guides, all in character as New Yorkers from three distinct eras of the city's history. Then, look out over the city's iconic skyline from the One World Trade Center observation deck.
New York has changed a little bit over the centuries. From a humble Dutch trading post in the 17th century to the instantly recognizable metropolis it is today, the city that never sleeps has seen a story or two unfold in its time.
Discover three distinct portions of New York's history from three live-actor guides, who'll take you around the city in a time-traveling theatrical tour. This window to the past is filled with fascinating facts and plenty of tongue-in-cheek humor.
Once you've returned to the present, elevate your perspective on modern life with a trip to the highest point in the city. Rocket up 102 stories in 47 seconds and savor the breathtaking views out over Manhattan Island and the surrounding boroughs from the One World Observatory.
Apart from the jaw-dropping views, there's also a fascinating exhibition on the building's own storied history, rising from the ashes of 9/11 as the tallest skyscraper in the Western Hemisphere, and a symbol of that classic New York mettle.
- Guided walking tour
- Professional English speaking guide
- Complimentary earbuds to hear the guide at all times during the walking tour
- 2 walk-off points (South Street Seaport – Pier 15 & One World Trade Observatory)
- Admission to the One World Observatory
- 60-minute Sightseeing cruise (if selected)
- Free app to download for your cruise in English, Chinese, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Portuguese
- Food, drinks, gratuities (optional)
- Guided tour of the One World Observatory
- Audio guide at the One World Observatory (available for an extra fee)
- Show your smartphone ticket to the City Rambler agent wearing a Gold City Rambler Jacket at the meeting point
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the tour starts
- Your guide will give you also your ticket for the One World Observatory and the Hornblower Sightseeing Cruise (if selected)
- One World Observatory: Your ticket is valid for 30 days after your walking tour and can be used any day before 16:00
- Hornblower Sightseeing Cruise (if selected): You can use your ticket at any time during your visit to New York City
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.