- Get a behind-the-scenes guided tour of the British Houses of Parliament and see where all those constructive policy debates take place
- Visit the Queen's Robing Room and the Prince's Chamber, and enjoy unique views of Big Ben and the Thames from Westminster Palace
- Finish off with a truly scrumptious afternoon tea on the riverside terraces of Westminster Palace, with scones, petit fours, macarons, cakes, and hot cups of English tea
The epicentre of British politics, Westminster Palace is one of the most historically significant buildings in the world. Treat yourself to an exceedingly British day out, with a guided tour of the Houses of Parliament and a spiffing afternoon tea. Wander the chambers where Britain's politicians debate policy matters, see the Queen's lavish Robing Room, and the equally opulent Prince's Chamber, before a delicious cream tea makes you forget all about Brexit!
Your guide will whisk you around the upper and lower houses of parliament, pointing out all the little gems of history hidden in every corner. See where prime ministers and MPs have exchanged ideas and pleasantries over the years, and stride through the corridors of power with a quintessential stiff upper lip.
You'll be lead through the historic halls while your guide regales you with tales of political and royal intrigue. Pay a visit to the palatial Prince's Chamber and the Queen's Robing Room, and get splendid views out over the Thames and Big Ben.
If all that wasn't British enough for you, a scrumptious afternoon tea consisting of scones, petit fours, macarons, cakes, and, of course, steaming cups of tea should do the trick!
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point (see map)
- Please be there 15 minutes prior to the starting time (13:30). Latecomers won't be waited for, refunded or rescheduled
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket