Tickets for ArcelorMittal Orbit & The Slide
Whoosh down the world’s longest tunnel slide
- Ride the ArcelorMittal Orbit, the UK’s tallest sculpture at 114.5 meters tall!
- Feel the thrill of whooshing down the world’s longest tunnel slide through light and darkness
- Get incredible views of London - you can see for 20 miles!
Strap on your glasses and lock down your phones for a thrilling ride on the world’s longest tunnel slide, from the top of the UK’s tallest sculpture! This is the crazy new East London attraction everyone's talking about, with views to die for!
If you like facts and figures, you'll find plenty on London's ArcelorMittal Orbit. At 114.5 meters tall, this hulk of an attraction is the UK’s tallest sculpture (and 22 meters taller than the Statue of Liberty). It was made from 2000 tons of steel - the weight of 1136 Black Cabs.
Going up is fun (and the views are great), but how about riding a slide down? Shoot down the world’s longest tunnel slide through light and dark sections as you circle 12 times, navigate a tight corkscrew and end with a 50 meter run back down to earth. Hold onto your hats!
Conceived as a way to make Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, the ArcelorMittal Orbit is one impressive icon, and a hair-raising thrill ride too.
- Entrance to ArcelorMittal Orbit
- Entrance to The Slide
Metro: Central or Jubilee Lines to Stratford Station. Once there, follow the signs to Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Enter Westfield Stratford City to your left and take the escalator up one level.
- The Slide isn't suitable for pregnant visitors or visitors suffering from epilepsy, a heart condition, back or neck injuries, vertigo, or claustrophobia
- The minimum age to ride The Slide is 8 years. Minimum height 1.30m, maximum weight 130kg. Protective gear is provided
- It's advisable to wear long sleeves to use The Slide. No loose clothing, no large jewelry, and make sure to wear the right shoes