- Experience the visual spectacular that is Keukenhof, Europe's most stunning flower garden
- Visit an authentic Dutch bakery and a cheese factory (including a cheese tasting!)
- Take a scenic boat ride on the pretty IJsselmeer, and take photos in an old Dutch windmill
You can't get more Dutch than this! Feast your eyes on thousands of tulips at Keukenhof, then head to Zaanse Schans where you can take photos in a windmill, take a boat ride, and meet real Dutch cheese and shoemakers.
Keukenhof's opening dates for 2019 are 21 March - 19 May. Don't miss the chance to feast your eyes on one of the world's most colorful affairs. With fast-track access you will also avoid those long lines!
Wander the colorful gardens and pavilions in your own time and learn the story of the Dutch love affair with the tulip, which rose to prominence during the Dutch Golden Age of the 1600s.
This year's theme is Flower Power. Think bright colors, hippies, a whole lot of peace and some great music.
Then it's on to the countryside, where you'll explore another Dutch staple - the windmill. Zaanse Schans is home to some of the most beautiful windmills in Holland, and not only will you learn their history, you'll get to climb up inside one to take photos.
Take a boat trip on the IJsselmeer. See what's happening in the picturesque villages of Zaanse Schans, Volendam and Marken, and meet cheesemakers, shoemakers and more.
Back in Amsterdam, take a one-hour canal cruise with audio commentary on Amsterdam's history and sights. You can take this cruise on a different day to your Keukenhof and Zaanse Schans visit if you prefer.
Don't forget to buy a souvenir tulip!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Tours & Tickets Office at Amsterdam Central Station
- The tour starts at 08:45, please make sure to arrive 30 minutes before departure. Latecomers won't be waited for!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
sehr zu empfehlen
IAN a fait l effort de nous parler en français
Merci pour cette longue journée