- Get collected from the Las Vegas Strip and be whisked to Hoover Dam in air-conditioned comfort
- Learn about America's most extraordinary feat of engineering from your guide and walk the top of it (and see inside), then be driven to the Grand Canyon for lunch
- Soar over the Grand Canyon in a helicopter - it's the best way to see this natural marvel
The Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon are two of the world's wonders, one manmade, the other a work of nature. Leave the lights of Las Vegas and explore Hoover Dam with a guide. Then take a helicopter ride high over the Grand Canyon on this adventure-packed roundtrip.
The incredible Hoover Dam is 726 feet high, 650 feet thick at the bottom and has been holding back the mighty Colorado River for nearly a century. It's an incredible feat of engineering.
Get collected from the Vegas Strip and experience the Hoover Dam's awesome powers with a guide. She's been powering up Nevada, California and Arizona for more than 80 years!
Walk the top and gaze out just as FDR did, head inside to see the turbines and the generator room with a ranger, then head over to the Grand Canyon; it's time to get high.
Take to the skies above one of the Seven Wonders of the Natural World. Soak up the incredible views from rim to rim of this grandest of canyons. When you touch back down, lunch will be served.
Who needs casinos and strip malls with wonders like these waiting for you?
- Show your smartphone ticket to your driver at the pickup
- Pickup is possible from hotels located between the Mandalay Bay and the Golden Nugget. If you are staying off the strip or outside the pickup area, you can meet the group at one of these 5 locations: Excalibur, Bally's, Treasure Island, Circus Circus, Golden Nugget.
- Please call the tour operator to arrange the pickup place and time (you'll be provided with the phone number after purchase)
- You'll be dropped off at one of the 5 pick-up locations once you return to Las Vegas after the tour
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Hoover Dam: Half Day Tour from Las Vegas
Walk on the top of Hoover Dam and even go 500 feet down to the generator!
A Discovery Tour of Hoover Dam
See a manmade world wonder and visit a chocolate factory from Las Vegas
Lake Mead Cruise & Hoover Dam: Roundtrip + Lunch
A guided tour of Hoover Dam and a cruise around the lake on a paddle wheeler
Jet Ski Adventure on Lake Mead
A thrillride on America's biggest water reservoir. Transport from Vegas included