Tickets for Coral Crater Park: ATV Off-Road Adventure
A full-throttle joy-ride on a paradise island
- Rev your adrenaline engine and speed around Oahu in a 4-wheel buggy
- Put your rally driving skills to the test with challenging technical courses
- Take the scenic route, and cruise around Kualoa Ranch to see famous filming locations
Put the pedal to the metal and tear around the lush expanse of Oahu's landscape in an all-terrain-vehicle. Your inner rally driver will be fist-pumpingly psyched to take an ATV Off-Road Adventure at Coral Crater Aventure Park. Carve up technical courses, blast the dirt tracks, and breathe in adventure.
Looking for something other than luaus and dreamy ukelele music in Hawaii? Get the adrenaline pumping at Coral Crater Adventure Park, and put your driving skills to the test with an ATV Off-Road Adventure.
Engines snarl, exhausts bellow, and mud-caked co-pilots despair as you rocket around dirt tracks in a 4-wheel drive buggy.
The technical courses will have you sweating under all that flying mud - there are plenty of hairpin bends and steep inclines.
For the Sunday drivers out there, you can also choose to cruise around Kualoa Ranch. This 4000-acre nature reserve is a popular filming location for Hollywood movies. After a joyride around its majestic scenery, you'll see why.
- Side-by-side ATV
- All the essential rental gear (helmets, harnesses, etc.)
- Food and drinks (BBQ rental and grillable food available at an additional cost)
- Show your smartphone voucher at the ticket window
- Make sure to be on time for your timeslot!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Things can get very muddy as your buggy carves up the track. Make sure to wear clothes you don't mind getting dirty!