- Visit the Palace of the Generalife (built between the 12th and 14th century), the Lower Gardens and High Gardens, the Court of the Main Canal, the Sultana's Court and Water Stairway
- Find out the facts on this amazing medieval city from an experienced guide
- Get great views of Granada as well as the meadow from the hill
Uncover the greatest preserved Muslim medieval city in the world with a visit to Alhambra! Join a guide and get the facts on the imposing, red-tinted castle. Walk through the beautiful gardens and courtyards and see the Monumental Complex and Generalife.
The Alhambra was once a very regal city, designed to serve the needs of the royal court. Skip the line and experience a garden of wonder with your knowledgeable guide.
Find out the history of Granada's regal highlight as you tour all areas of the Monumental Complex (except the Nasrid Palaces).
See why Generalife (built between the 12th and 14th Century) was perfect for gardening, and which animals were reared on the land.
Explore other highlights as your guide talks you through it all - the majestic Promenade of the Cypress Trees, the Secano ('Dryland'), the Gardens of the Monastery of San Francisco and so much more.
This is a royal treat in Granada.
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Alhambra
- Guided tour in either English or Spanish
- Audio headset for the guide's explanations
- Nasrid Palaces
- Go to the meeting point, the coffee shop Polinario Café Bar located on the right of the Alhambra box office. A guide from Granada City Experience will be waiting there. Guides will announce the tour name out loud to help you find them. Show them your smartphone ticket and get ready to explore Alhambra!
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes prior to your timeslot. Latecomers will not be waited for and no refunds are possible in this case!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus: C30 or C32.