Show your smartphone ticket to the representative at the location.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Get out of the heat and onto a comfy boat for a tour to Dubai from a whole new angle
- See the posh yachts around Dubai Marina, and sail around the Palm Jumeirah
- Witness miles of luxurious villas and see Atlantis, one of the world's biggest hotels
Dubai is a luxurious gem in the Arabian Gulf and you'll see its most breathtaking features on this 75-minute boat tour. Get up close to The Palm Jumeirah with its 5-star hotels and posh villas. Then sail past modern wonder Atlantis.
Prepare to be dazzled Dubai style on this exciting 75-minute tour, starting at the superyacht-dotted Dubai Marina.
First you'll head to palm-shaped Palm Jumeirah. Marvel at the 5-star villas and giant hotels on this man-made island and snap some photos, just to prove you were there.
Sail on to the Atlantis: The Palm hotel. With a huge dolphin park and two underwater suites overlooking 'ancient Atlantis' ruins, it's a real-life fantasy. If you propose in their underwater restaurant, a diver will float to the window by your table holding a "Will You Marry Me?" sign.
Dubai is truly a modern day wonder, and this 75-minute tour on Dubai's glittering waters will let you experience some of its best.
- Dubai Marina
- Ain Dubai
Tram: Line T1 to Marina Towers. From there it's a 5-minute walk to the Dubai Marina Walk. Yellow Boats is situated opposite Spinneys Supermarket, next to the Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant.