- Get out of the heat and onto a comfy boat for a tour to Dubai from a whole new angle
- See the posh yachts around Dubai Marina, and sail around the Palm Jumeirah
- Witness miles of luxurious villas and see Atlantis, one of the world's biggest hotels
Dubai is a luxurious gem in the Arabian Gulf and you'll see its most breathtaking features on this 75-minute boat tour. Get up close to The Palm Jumeirah with its 5-star hotels and posh villas. Then sail past modern wonder Atlantis.
Prepare to be dazzled Dubai style on this exciting 75-minute tour, starting at the superyacht-dotted Dubai Marina.
First you'll head to palm-shaped Palm Jumeirah. Marvel at the 5-star villas and giant hotels on this man-made island and snap some photos, just to prove you were there.
Sail on to the Atlantis: The Palm hotel. With a huge dolphin park and two underwater suites overlooking 'ancient Atlantis' ruins, it's a real-life fantasy. If you propose in their underwater restaurant, a diver will float to the window by your table holding a "Will You Marry Me?" sign.
Dubai is truly a modern day wonder, and this 75-minute tour on Dubai's glittering waters will let you experience some of its best.
- 75-minute Palm Jumeirah & Atlantis Tour
- 10% discount on The Yellow Boats deep sea fishing tours in Dubai (by showing your smartphone ticket when booking onsite)
Show your smartphone ticket to the representative at the location.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Dubai Marina
- Ain Dubai
Tram: Line T1 to Marina Towers. From there it's a 5-minute walk to the Dubai Marina Walk. Yellow Boats is situated opposite Spinneys Supermarket, next to the Reem Al Bawadi Restaurant.
Hat sehr viel Spaß gemacht.