- Speed up the world’s tallest skyscraper in a super-fast elevator and catch 360° views of Dubai, the Gulf, and beyond
- Capture the memories on camera from the observation platform at Levels 124 and 125
- Back on the ground floor, choose a delicious 3-course Italian lunch at the Armani Deli with great views of Burj Lake
There's nothing like the feeling of being on top of the world, and from levels 124 and 125 of Dubai's mighty Burj Khalifa, you'll get a falcon's eye view of the sandy city landscape and beyond. This feast for the eyes is followed by one for the lips, as you indulge in a three-course lunch at the Armani Deli. This is luxury living at its best.
Speed up to the 124th and 125th floors of this sky-piercing monolith and look at how tiny all the cars and people are from the top of the world's tallest building. Soak up 360° views and take your turn on the viewing telescopes.
Your jaw-dropping journey around the Burj Khalifa continues at the world's first Armani Hotel, which is located on the ground floor. You'll be spoiled rotten by the attentive staff as you tuck into your three-course Italian lunch, with views of the gorgeous Burj Lake.
Starter: Buffalo mozzarella with cherry tomatoes and basil pesto or Mixed green salad with hazelnut, goat cheese and orange
Main course: Risotto mantecato with asparagus and seafood or Chicken roulade with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes, fennel confit, and roasted potatoes
Dessert: 1 choice from a selection
Vegetarian options are available - just tell the waiter or waitress when you arrive and they'll prepare something special.
1 Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Blvd, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Your entrance ticket to Levels 124 and 125 of Burj Khalifa
- A yummy 3-course meal at Armani Deli
- Views through the viewing telescopes on the deck
- One drink per person (choose from 500ml still/sparkling water, juices or soft drink)
- Show your Burj Khalifa ticket for 10% discount at the souvenir shop
- Audio guide
- Souvenir photos
- Extra drinks or menu items
How to use your tickets
Head to the Lower Ground (LG) floor in the mall to find the entrance to the Burj Khalifa.
- Bags and suitcases aren't allowed upstairs. If you have a bag with you, you can check it free of charge on the ground floor - and pick it up after your time at the Burj
- Please note that all mall visitors are required to go through a security check and to show a valid ID
I would be happy to recommend this combo to anyone!