- Explore Dutch history the cruisy way on a comfortable boat from Delft to Voorburg, Rijswijk, and The Hague
- See the historical buildings, colorful country houses, and the lush green landscapes of the Vlietzone
- Stop at Huygens' Hofwijck for a glimpse at 17th-century life through the eyes of Dutch artist Constantijn Huygens
Board a big comfy boat for a journey through time in The Netherlands. Soak up centuries of history as you cruise along the water between Delft, Voorburg, Rijswijk, and The Hague. See colorful scenery, country houses and the lush green landscapes of the Vlietzone.
Sailing from Delft to The Hague along the towpath, you'll see where barges docked between the 17th and 19th centuries, sometimes carrying celebs like Mozart and Christiaan Huygens!
There are beautiful views to photograph between Delft, Voorburg, Rijswijk, and The Hague, not to mention the emerald green expanse of the Vlietzone. Note the colorful country houses and historic buildings as you pass.
Get off the boat for a quick break at Huygens' Hofwijck, and experience the 17th century through the eyes of Constantijn Huygens, a Dutch Golden Age poet and composer. Then carry on cruising from Delft to The Hague, ending up at the Bierkade.
NOTE: Passengers will have to make their own way back to Delft - easy on Tram 1.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the dock before boarding the boat
- The tour starts at 13:00. Boarding ends 15 minutes before departure, so make sure to be on time!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Getting to the Departure Point
- Train to Delft Station + a 15-minute walk
- Bus: 37, 40, 55, 69, or 144 from Delft Station to Zuidpoort + a 7-minute walk
- Return to Delft: HTM tram 1 from Bierkade