- Experience laughs and Irish craic at the beautiful Bunratty Castle with a delicious Medieval Banquet
- Get a four-course dinner plus a selection of fine wines and a Bite of Friendship from one of the medieval hostesses
- Be entertained by the Ladies of the Castle and their traditional instruments and help the Earl identify the scoundrel in your midst!
Pass the kilted piper, cross the drawbridge and embark on a sumptuous four-course dinner with fine wines in 15th-century surroundings! This top night out at the medieval Bunratty Castle is total Irish madness with a delicious twist.
Ready for incredible craic in an amazing space? Welcome to Bunratty Castle and its Medieval Banquet. After a bagpiped welcome from a kilted piper, you'll climb the steps, cross the drawbridge, and find a literal feast for your eyes and stomach!
Accept your Bite of Friendship from one of the medieval hostesses and settle in for a four-course dinner, accompanied by a selection of fine wines and some real Irish entertainment.
Let the Ladies of the Castle serenade you with their Irish harp and fiddle and watch the butler seeking the Lord's approval before serving his dishes. Can you identify the scoundrel before the Earl is forced to decide his fate?
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
The castle is located just off the N18 Limerick/Ennis Road, and is reachable by bus from Shannon or Limerick.