Tickets for Ripley’s Believe It or Not! & Hans Christian Andersen Fairytale House
Enjoy two incredible Copenhagen attractions with one handy ticket
- Prepare to be weirded out in spectacular fashion inside the strange and startling world of Ripley's Believe It or Not Copenhagen!
- See amazing oddities like a two-headed cow, a shrunken human head, and other impressive items like a replica Taj Mahal made out of 300,000 match sticks
- Visit the Hans Christian Andersen Fairytale House, and get an intimate look at the visionary 19th-century children's author, whose tales delight imaginations to this day
Visit the kookiest place in Copenhagen with a ticket to Ripley's Believe It or Not, and discover some of the most sense-defying oddities in the world. Ever seen a replica Taj Mahal made out of 300,000 match sticks? That's about the most normal thing in here!
After being sufficiently weirded out, take a stroll down memory lane at the Hans Christian Andersen Fairytale House, and get to know the man behind some of the most-loved children's fairytales in Western culture.
Shrunken heads, jewel-encrusted skulls, mummy hands, and robots made from car parts. It's all just part of the furniture inside Ripley’s Believe It or Not Copenhagen!
Prepare to have your mind bent in every direction by the weird and wonderful collection of curios from around the world.
Ever wondered what kind of implement was used to slay vampires back in the 19th century, or what a two-headed cow looks like? Find out right here. But be warned: it's udderly shocking!
Once your skin stops crawling from all the freaky exhibits, enjoy a bit of childhood nostalgia inside the captivating Hans Christian Andersen Fairytale House.
This museum presents a moving snapshot of the great children's author, and the stories he dreamt up in the 19th century that still capture the popular imagination of today.
Show your smartphone voucher at the ticket booth by the entrance of both attractions.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket