- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Climb up 400 steps to the top of the spire for spectacular 360-degree panoramic views of Copenhagen and beyond
- Learn about the symbolism inside, from the elephant decorations to the stucco work around the organ plinth
- Get great photos of Copenhagen from the top, and indulge your sense of adventure, especially on a windy day!
This huge Baroque church standing proud in the Christianshavn district of Copenhagen is unmissable, thanks to its artfully twisted, helix-shaped spire. Climb the external winding staircase for unparalleled city views and witness a real national treasure.
If you've eaten plenty of smørrebrød and cruised the colorful streets of Christiania, you might be looking for something more cultural to do in Copenhagen. How about a trip to Our Saviour's Church?
As a functioning place of worship for 8,000 people, the church doesn't come without its stories. Gaze out at the amazing views from the black and gold spiral tower that rises eye-catchingly above Copenhagen's skyline.
Once you're suitably impressed, climb back down and explore the treasures inside this Baroque-period building, constructed in the 1680s and consecrated in 1696.
It's a must-see in the city.