Tickets for Bakken: Unlimited Rides
Save money with this ticket at the oldest amusement park in the world
- Take a short train ride from central Copenhagen to the world's oldest operating amusement park, opened in 1583!
- Enjoy the wild rides and relax in one of the 26 restaurants, cafés and pubs or in the beautiful surrounding woods. You might even see free-roaming deer
- With your unlimited ride wristband enjoy bumper cars, carousels, shooting games, archery and even an over 80-year-old rollercoaster
The Danes have been coming to Bakken for bumper cars, cotton candy and carousels for almost 500 years. Why wouldn't you add a trip to the world's oldest amusement park to your Copenhagen itinerary? Get a wristband for unlimited rides!
Step into Copenhagen’s very own Coney Island, Dyrehavsbakken (or 'Bakken' for short) with your ticket to unlimited rides.
Just a quick train journey from Copenhagen's center you'll feel like you're even farther away, thanks to Bakken's lush surrounding woodlands, 200-year old trees and free-roaming deer!
Nostalgia is best served with hot dogs, cotton candy and a suitable amount of screaming coming from the 32 thrill rides. Ride the over 80-year-old wooden rollercoaster, get up high on the Ferris wheel, lose your stomach on the Double Shot drop tower and ride the bumper cars and carousels.
It's all your childhood faves, plus some modern madness thrown in. And if you like a bit of live entertainment, head to the cabaret at Bakkens Hvile, where the girls have been singing for over 140 years! (Not the same ones, we hope).
- Access to all attractions inside the park
- Food and drinks
- Go to the ticket office and swap your smartphone voucher for an unlimited ride wristband. The wristband will give you access to all attractions
- Please note you can ride each attraction a maximum of 10 times
- Some rides have height restrictions
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Train: Line C from Nørreport St to Klampenborg.