Tickets for Kulturforum
The cultural HQ of West Berlin post WWII
- Expressionist architect Hans Scharoun's Kulturforum is West Berlin's cultural hub. The artistic and cultural institutions here are well worth your time
- The Kupferstichkabinett (Museum of Prints and Drawings), the Musical Instrument Museum, and Kunstgewerbemuseum (Museum of Decorative Arts) are among the highlights of the Kulturforum
- Caravaggio's Amor Victorious at the Gemäldegalerie, shows love, personified by Cupid, haphazardly conquering all other forms of human endeavor
Berlin's Kulturforum's museums, concert halls, libraries, and institutes make it one of Germany's most important cultural sites. This pass gets you into all the main buildings, including the Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum), the Museum of Prints and Drawings (Kupferstichkabinett), and the Gemäldegalerie (Picture Gallery). Get one pass to see them all.
After WWII many of Berlin's finest cultural institutions ended up behind the Wall in Soviet-controlled East Berlin. Therefore, not long after, expressionist architect Hans Scharoun began work on a complex to replace them. His Kulturforum quickly became the cultural hub of West Berlin. It's full of artistic and cultural institutions, and well worth a visit.
The Gemäldegalerie, with its collection of Old Masters, showcases masterpieces by Albrecht Dürer, Jan van Eyck, Raphael, Botticelli, Titian, Caravaggio, Peter Paul Rubens, Rembrandt, and Johannes Vermeer.
The Kupferstichkabinett (Museum of Prints and Drawings) is a haven of artistic sketches, drawings, books, and prints. The Kunstbibliothek is one of the world’s largest museum libraries. Everything from archaeology to zoology is covered here.
If you hunger for art, education, and culture, you'll find it here!
- Access to the Portrait Gallery (Gemäldegalerie)
- Access to the Museum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)
- Access to the Musical Instrument Museum (Musikinstrumenten-Museum)
- Access to the Museum of Prints and Drawings (Kupferstichkabinett)
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: U2 to Potsdamer Platz
- S-Bahn: S1, S2, S25 to Potsdamer Platz
- Bus: M29 to Potsdamer Brücke; M41 to Philharmonie Süd, M48 or M85 to Kulturforum, 200 to Philharmonie