Tickets for DDR Museum: VIP Skip The Line
Berlin's interactive museum
- Really feel like you’re in the former communist state, immersing yourself in what 40 years of DDR rule felt like to residents
- Open drawers and rummage through sparse cupboards to feel what life was like in Socialist Germany
- Get interrogated by the Stasi! (There was a time where you would do anything to avoid this. Fortunately, the stakes are much lower now)
This isn’t the kind of museum where you just read and look – you’re actively experiencing what it was like to live in the DDR (Deutsche Demokratische Republik). There are hundreds of unique artifacts from Germany’s Socialist past on display and visitors are encouraged to get involved. Skip the line into Germany's Socialist past.
Living under communism wasn't easy, and this museum lets you appreciate that, by experiencing Stasi surveillance firsthand, watching East German TV shows, and voting in a (rigged) election.
The experience covers well-known East Berlin topics like the Stasi and the Wall, and into the everyday life for people living by the DDR’s rules. You'll feel that bleak day-to-day as you wander a very real-feeling Communist-era apartment in an anonymous high-rise. It ain’t pretty, but it sure is fascinating.
True to their commitment to a complete experience: you exit the museum through a piece of the Berlin Wall. Outside the wall, you'll have a new appreciation for the fresh air of freedom.
The DDR Museum has twice been nominated as the European Museum of the Year - which is pretty good for a museum that's only been open since 2006!
Show your smartphone ticket at the box office #2.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- U-Bahn: Any metro to Alexanderplatz
- S-Bahn: Any train to Hackescher Markt
- Bus: 100, 200, 248, M48 or TXL to Spandauer Straße
- Tram: M5, M4 or M6 to Spandauer Straße
C è sempre molta coda e il biglietto è stato utile per tagliarla