- Climb aboard the top deck of a modern sightseeing boat and cruise through two jaw-dropping canyon rivers
- Float past Glen Canyon Dam - the second largest concrete arch dam in the United States
- Explore the rugged rivers running through Antelope Canyon and Navajo Canyon, and see magnificent geological formations and towering canyon walls
Wild west adventures don't always need to involve galloping horses. You can simply float along two of Arizona's most breathtaking canyon rivers in a state-of-the-art sightseeing boat. See a gigantic dam, cruise down Antelope Canyon, and see towering orange rock formations along the Navajo Canyon. Sip a freshly brewed coffee, and for goodness sake don't forget your camera!
- Boat Tour
- Water, coffee, and lemonade (available on the boat)
- Individual audio sets in English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Mandarin and Japanese
- Glen Canyon park fee
- Gratuities (optional)
- Present your smartphone voucher at the Antelope Point Marina Boat Tour Desk in the main lobby of Lake Powell Resort
- Be sure to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure
- The Glen Canyon park fee has to be paid on-site
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.