Tickets for Keukenhof + Transport from Amsterdam + Live Guide + Free Canal Cruise
A tour to the Garden of Europe and a free cruise
- Get a flexible canal cruise ticket, plus an air-conditioned bus ride from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof and back again
- Enjoy Amsterdam's 17th-century canal ring, a UNESCO World Heritage site, plus 32 beautifully landscaped hectares
- Three different timeslots per day for you to go and explore the world-famous Garden of Europe and its 7 million tulips
This 2-for-1 ticket gets you the best of the Netherlands. Take an air-conditioned bus from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof (and back), including an onboard guide to give you the lowdown on the millions (literally millions) flowers there. As an added bonus, you'll also get a chance to hop aboard a canal cruise and explore Amsterdam's famous canal belt. Available only while the Keukenhof is open (just seven weeks a year)!
Pack the stroopwafels and grab your clogs - you're about to become more Dutch than Jeroen van der Bos! This ticket gets you roundtrip transport and skip the line access to the Keukenhof, plus an Amsterdam canal cruise!
With more than 7 million tulips of a staggering 800 varieties, the Keukenhof is a riot of colorful tulipry. It's also got other beautiful blooms like gerberas, daffodils, and roses.
Upon arrival, you'll get an orientation tour, before being set free to wander the flower fields, pavilions, petting zoo, and other horticultural highlights.
After a fun-and-flower-filled day you may be too tired for the canal cruise that evening. If so, save it for another time - your cruise ticket's good until the end of October!
- Roundtrip transport from Amsterdam to the Keukenhof
- Live guide on the bus
- Access to the Keukenhof
- Canal cruise (valid until 31 October 2017)
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket at the Lindbergh office (Damrak 26, 1012 Amsterdam), from where your bus to Keukenhof will depart
You'll receive two paper tickets: one for Keukenhof and one for the canal cruise (the latter can be used until 31 October 2017)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tours & Tickets Damrak: Any bus, train or tram to Amsterdam Central Station plus 5-minute walk to Damrak 26
- Canal Cruise: Departure from Lovers, near Amsterdam Central Station (Prins Hendrikkade 25)
Departure Times - Canal Cruise
- Every 20-30 minutes
- First departure: 09:30
- Last departure: 21:30 (December 1 - January 22, 16:00)
The Keukenhof is a joy for the whole family! It's a great picnic spot, so bring your basket, find a nice patch of grass, and enjoy an al fresco lunch among the tulips.
Keukenhof is well worth a visit I have visited a number of flower shows and this was by far the best and well organised