Tickets for Heineken Experience: Skip The Line
Dive into the Netherlands most famous export
- Get skip-the-line entrance to the world-famous Heineken Brewery. No waiting means more time for learning
- The interactive exhibits (including a beer tasting lesson, and a journey as a beer bottle), make this experience much more than just a Heineken fact-fest
- After learning about Heineken and the world of brewing, you'll feel like you've earned the two thirst-quenching Heineken beers that await you at the end
The world famous Heineken Brewery has been transformed into an immersive attraction - complete with samples. For beer fans this is a mecca. For everyone else, it's a diverting afternoon's entertainment. Skip the ticket line and enter the world of Heineken.
The first part of this brilliantly boozy experience provides you with info on the history of this famous brewery. You'll get to know some fun facts about the Heineken recipe, the brewery itself, and its humble beginnings.
You'll even learn all about the brewing process, and how to create a perfect glass of draught beer for yourself. Imaginative exhibits (such as the one that shows you what it's like to be a beer bottle), ensure this experience is more than even you can imagine.
Of course, the essentials are covered here as well, including a beer tasting session. You'll come away not only understanding but also speaking the international language of Pilsnerese.
If that's not enough, sit back and enjoy some more delicious Heineken in the bar. Aaaah, now that's an educational experience!
- Take the pre-sold tickets lane and show your smartphone ticket to the Heineken host, who'll be announcing the timeslots
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your timeslot
- Monday - Thursday: 10:30 - 19:30, last admission: 17:30.
- Friday - Sunday: 10:30 - 21:00, last admission: 19:00.
Aim for a visit close to the end of the day, once you’re done shopping and sightseeing. After visiting the brewery, you can enjoy a drink or two at the bar downstairs and maybe go to the nearby De Pijp - a trendy neighborhood full of nice bars and restaurants.