- Find out all there is to know about the Heineken® brewing process and learn how to serve a real 'star'
- Get enlightened on Heineken®'s history, enjoy fun interactive exhibits, and indulge in a refreshing beer-tasting session
- Follow a beer bottle's journey from factory floor to thirsty mouth, with a fully immersive light show in a futuristic room!
The world-famous Heineken® Brewery opened in 1867, but the 21st century is still a dam good time for beer in the heart of Amsterdam. Now an interactive, semi-guided, and immersive attraction located in the old Heineken® brewery, with multiple tastings and free beer included, it's a real mecca for beer fans – and a quintessential Amsterdam experience. Arrive thirsty!
Explore historic brewing rooms complete with authentic 18th-century wooden and copper machinery. Then, get hands-on with some modern interactive games from the brand's global sponsors, like Formula 1, UEFA Champions League, and the Rugby World Cup. Heineken is timeless.
Other chuckle-worthy exhibits reveal important things, including what it's like to be a beer bottle for a day, and a beer's-eye view of the entire brewing process. Download the free Heineken® Experience app for even more audio content, plus a handy map of 'Amsterdam's Best Hidden Gems'.
Did you know that this world-renowned beer is made from just four all-natural ingredients? Find out exactly what goes into each bottle of Heineken® by tasting, touching, and smelling the key elements individually, then together – all in the name of science, of course.
Enjoy a small beer-tasting session during the tour, plus two more free beers at the snazzy, atmospheric bar at the end of the experience. You'll come away not only understanding but also speaking the international language of Pilsner.
- Join the pre-sold tickets lane and show your smartphone ticket to the Heineken® host
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Aim for a visit close to the end of the day, once you're done shopping and sightseeing. After visiting the brewery, you can enjoy a drink or two at the bar downstairs, and maybe continue your evening at the nearby De Pijp – a trendy neighbourhood full of hip bars and restaurants.
Canal Cruise & Heineken Experience
Two of Amsterdam's best experiences in one sweet combo: beers and a boat ride!