- Cruise Amsterdam's UNESCO Heritage-listed canals and learn the history of this fascinating city with your free audio guide
- Get 3 free drinks in the Icebar - order beer, shots and orange juice, served in glasses made out of ice!
- Experience drinking in -10°C! temperatures! The furniture, the walls, the art are also all made from ice
Are you brave enough to drink in Amsterdam's Icebar, where the furniture, walls and drinking glasses are all made of ice? Think about the upcoming -10°C temps while you're watching the bridges, tall houses and heritage buildings float past on your canal cruise!
Your Lovers cruise leaves every 20-30 minutes, so finding one that's right for you is easy. Sit back and relax as your audio guide takes you through Amsterdam's history, from the Golden Age to today.
See the Skinny Bridge, cruise onto the Amstel, count the tall canal houses in the Heritage listed belt and if it's sunny, snap the cyclists unawares.
Then it's time to hit the Icebar for an extra cold experience. You'll get 3 free drinks in this hip and chilly hotspot, plus all the special clothing needed for drinking in -10°C!
This is one hot, yet very, very cool Amsterdam combo!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- You must visit the Icebar on the day you booked and arrive on time for your chosen timeslot. You best arrive 15 minutes earlier to enjoy your welcome drink and see an introduction video
- You will get 1 golden coin for 1 drink at the Lounge Bar + 2 silver coins for 2 drinks at the Icebar
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Lovers shop on the dock (see illustration)
- Departures take place every 20 minutes from 09:00 to 18:00, every 30 minutes from 18:00 to 21:00
- You can do the cruise on the day that you visit the Icebar or within 5 days of your booked visit date and at the time of your choosing
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket