Tickets for Canal Cruise & XtraCold Icebar
A cool canal cruise and an even cooler Icebar experience in Amsterdam
- Cruise Amsterdam's UNESCO Heritage-listed canals and learn the history of this fascinating city with your free audio guide
- Get 3 free drinks in the Icebar - order beer, shots and orange juice, all served in glasses made out of ice!
- Experience drinking in -10°C! temperatures! The furniture, the walls, the art are also all made from ice
Are you brave enough to drink in Amsterdam's Icebar, where the furniture, walls and drinking glasses are all made of ice? Think about the upcoming -10°C temps while you're watching the bridges, tall houses and heritage buildings float past on your canal cruise!
Your Lovers cruise leaves every 20-30 minutes, so finding one that's right for you is easy. Sit back and relax as your audio guide takes you through Amsterdam's history, from the Golden Age to today.
See the Skinny Bridge, cruise onto the Amstel, count the tall canal houses in the Heritage listed belt and if it's sunny, snap the cyclists unawares.
Then it's time to hit the Icebar for an extra cold experience. You'll get fast track admission and 3 free drinks in this hip and chilly hotspot, plus all the special clothing needed for drinking in -10°C! temperatures!
This is one hot, yet very, very cool Amsterdam combo!
- Fast-track admission to the Canal Cruise
- GPS audio guide in 19 languages during the cruise
- Skip-the-line entry to the XtraCold Icebar
- 3 free drinks
- Extra coat and gloves for the XtraCold Experience
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the Lovers shop on the dock (see illustration)
- Departures take place every 20 minutes from 09:00 to 18:00, every 30 minutes from 18:00 to 21:00
- Your ticket for the Canal Cruise can be used at a time of your choosing
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Canal Cruise: Metro, tram, bus or train to Amsterdam Central Station
- Icebar: Tram 4 or 9 from Amsterdam Central Station to Rembrandtplein + a 3-minute walk, or metro 51, 53, or 54 to Waterlooplein + a 3-minute walk