- Enjoy a perfectly intimate experience of the Amsterdam Light Festival, on board the Avanti or the Delphine
- Relax as your captain glides you around a special route that's designed to show off the festival at its absolute best
- See 20 dazzling light sculptures by a special selection of international artists
The best way to see the iconic Amsterdam Light Festival is from the water, so why not make the most of your ALF experience and see the sights from a historic canal boat? It's a more intimate experience than the other cruises, and your expert captain will steer you around a custom route as you marvel at the amazing sculptures and sip on warming glühwein – the perfect festive treat!
This year's theme is Disrupt! Artists have looked deeply into how disruption, while often jarring, can also have profound effects on us as individuals and as a society.
20 artists with different approaches have tried to determine through art whether we, as humans, have it in us to work in harmony with nature, or if our disruptive power will continue to overwhelm the earth. The other side of the coin hasn't been ignored, as some pieces play on the fact that we've been able to deal with nature's disruptive power.
As for you, nestled aboard a charming historic canal boat, you'll experience the festival in the coziest way possible! Don't worry about the winter chill – on-board heating, thick blankets and complimentary mulled wine or soda will warm your body and soul as you enjoy the best of this year's display.
- Show your smartphone ticket at the dock in front of Brasserie Nel to the staff wearing a white Tiqets jacket
- Make sure to be there at least 15 minutes in advance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket