- Get your AarhusCARD for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours and make the most of free public transport on Midttrafik buses and the Letbanen light rail
- Access over 25 museums, attractions and activities including Tivoli Friheden, ARoS Aarhus Art Museum, Natural History Museum, Randers Regnskov and more
- Includes extra shopping discounts as well as free transport to and from the airport
Pick up your AarhusCARD for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours and get free admission to over 25 museums, attractions, and activities in and around Aarhus. Get free rides on all Midttrafik buses and the Letbanen light rail, plus loads of shopping discounts. It's the only card you need to make the most of Aarhus!
Put some comfy shoes on and get ready to explore the second-largest city in Denmark! Your AarhusCARD (valid for 24, 48, 72 or 120 hours from the first use) gets you free public transport and admission to some of the city's coolest stuff!
There are 25 museums to choose from, including ARoS Aarhus Art Museum, one of the biggest museums in Northern Europe - it also comes with two Michelin stars!
Ride the coasters and carousels at Tivoli Friheden. Explore the Universe at the Steno Museum for the History of Science and Medicine, shout out for sisterhood at The Women's Museum or head to the horse-racing track!
It's a Danish necessity!
- Pick up your AarhusCARD by showing your smartphone ticket at the information desk at Dokk1, at the Hertz car rental at Aarhus Airport, or at the Hertz car rental at Billund Airport (Mon-Fri 07:30-17:00, Sat-Sun 09:00-12:00)
- Show your AarhusCARD at the entrance of each venue you visit
- In order for your card to be valid, it has to have the date of the day and time when you first put the card into use stated on the back. The date and time have to be stated on the card at the first attraction you go to or before you get on a bus
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- Changes are possible for this ticket