- Visit the birthplace of one of the world's most influential artists, Vincent van Gogh
- See works of art by the man himself, plus other works inspired by his life in the presentations Vincent van Gogh - The roots of a master and In the spirit of Van Gogh
- Visit the tourist information desk for more insights and grab a meal or cup of coffee in the house's atmospheric brasserie
His work has touched the soul of many and inspired countless other artists. Visit Van Gogh's birthplace and see changing presentations and exhibitions based on his life and work, including a radio play about his relationship with his brother.
Did you know that Van Gogh reached the ripe old age of 27 before he painted his first piece? He painted Starry Night from within the white walls of a French asylum, and he only sold one painting in his lifetime!
Come find out about the iconoclastic artistic revolutionary who died before fame found him. Hear a radio play that tells the story of his special relationship with his brother Theo, and the concerns his parents had about his lifestyle.
Watch a fascinating presentation on his life and see changing exhibitions based on the 20th and 21st century artists who were inspired by Van Gogh's work. The Vincent van Gogh House is a living art center and an essential experience for art lovers!
- Entrance to the Vincent van Gogh House
- Audio tour
- Complimentary walking tour booklet
- Choice between coffee or tea with a pastry OR a beer with a snack at the Brasserie Restaurant Van Gogh
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Train to Breda, then bus 115 to Breda-Zundert.