Tickets for Windsor Dinner Cruise
An unforgettable dinner: 5 delicious courses, while the sights of Windsor unfold
- A delightful 2.5-hour evening cruise aboard the Melody, a floating restaurant
- See Windsor's finest sights - including Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, Eton College and more
- Enjoy an expertly prepared and properly filling five-course dinner
This memorable evening combines an elegant restaurant with an everchanging view of Windsor at night. And it's all set to beautiful music. As you sightsee you'll be enjoying five courses of fresh seasonal fare. Sights, sounds and tastes to savor - this is a meal you'll be talking about long after you're back on shore.
Make today something special aboard the good ship Melody. You'll depart in early evening and treated to a five course set menu of seasonal fare, creatively designed and expertly prepared. Cocktails? Why of course.
As you go, you'll see Windsor Castle, Windsor Racecourse, Eton College and more spool by along the shoreline!
By the time coffee and petit fours are wrapping up you'll be deposited back on land, ready for a stroll to your next destination. This is Windsor done right.
- 90-minute dinner cruise on the Thames
- 5-course set menu (vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options available)
- Fairtrade tea and coffee served throughout
- Live commentary
- Relaxing music playing throughout
- Enhancements such as champagne, wine, beer, and spirits
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
Any train to Windsor & Eton Riverside Station + 1 minute walking
Menu (subject to change)
- Artisan bread from Peyton and Byrne with farmhouse butter, balsamic and extra virgin olive oil
- Somerset brie with panna cotta, brioche crumb and spears of English asparagus
- Smoked mackerel rillettes with horseradish mousse, beetroot and radish or baby vegetables with fromage blanc, wild flower honey and new season leaves (V)
- English lamb rump with aged parmesan risotto, wild mushrooms, watercress puree and pan jus or pumpkin tortellini with sage butter and parmesan crackling (V)
- Pistachio and apricot torte with apricot coulis, crème anglaise and mint poached apricots (V)
- Fairtrade coffee, teas, and infusions with petit fours (V)