- See Windsor the easy way, with a custom-designed bus route which covers every attraction in the city, including St George's Chapel, the Windsor Ruins, and Windsor Castle
- Take in the panoramic views from your open-top tour bus, with fascinating audio guides in 10 languages – buses run every 30 minutes, so just hop on and off as many times as you like!
- Enjoy discounts and special offers on dining, entertainment, and attractions across Windsor
See the sights of charming Windsor in style. Enjoy unlimited use of the classic red buses as they follow a custom route through this historic town. With 24-hour validity, you can see St George's castle, Eton College, and the magnificent Windsor Castle anytime you like! The accompanying info-packed audio guide is the perfect introduction to the area's rich history – just keep an eye out for Her Maj!
The comfy buses have open-top decks, so you can soak in those panoramic views of Windsor's incredible 11th-century architecture as the multilingual audio guide gets you up to speed with plenty of fun facts and trivia. Buses run every 30 minutes, so you'll never be waiting long for your next ride.
This super-handy travel pass takes the guesswork out of getting around, zipping you between 11 stops, designed so you see the best of the town in a single day. Hear the Evensong at St George's Chapel, count swans with the HM Swans Marker, and have a nosy around the Queen's house – you can do all this and more with your Hop-on Hop-off pass!
- 24 hour unlimited access to all the Navigatours Hop-on Hop-off Buses
- Discounted access to many venues
Show you smartphone ticket to the bus driver as you board the bus. You can hop on and off wherever you want and as often as you want.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1) Theatre Royal, Thames Street (stop G)
- 2) Windsor Castle (Castle Hill stop)
- 3) Parish Church, High St (stop A)
- 4) Barclays Bank, Castle Hill (stop C)
- 5) Windsor & Eton Riverside Station, Datchet Road (stop E)
- 6) Datchet Village, The Village Green bus stop
- 7) Outside Eton College, High Street
- 8) The Watermans Arms, Brocas Street stop
- 9) Opposite Eton College, by the Burning Bush lamp
- 10) Windsor Farm Shop, Southlea Rd / Datchet Rd
- 11) The Windsor Castle Pub, Kings Rd (stop PH)
Windsor has been the official home of the British royal family for over 900 years (dating all the way back to King Henry I!).