- Climb aboard a fully restored US Coast Guard-approved vessel for a DC Ducks Tour on a cool amphibious vehicle
- See all the major landmarks, from museums to the White House and the Lincoln Memorial
- Splash into the Potomac River and see Washington DC from a different angle on the city tour of your life
Climb aboard a bright and colorful, fully restored 1942 Duck and let the adventure round Washington DC begin! See the capital's sights on a new, adventurous DC Ducks Tour from the Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument, to the Smithsonian and more.
These fully restored US Coast Guard-approved vessels can take to land or water with the grace, agility and noise of a duck, meaning all the more fun for you on a unique sightseeing adventure round Washington DC.
From Union Station to the White House, to the Jefferson, Lincoln Memorial and Washington Monument and the Smithsonian Museums, you'll see the city best sights.
Then, splash into the Potomac River for a totally different look at the nation's capital.
Present your smartphone voucher at the ticket booth at the starting point, then you can join the next available tour.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket