- Skip the line into a world of Warhol, Picasso and more with artworks displayed across 4500m² in the heart of the Museum Quartier
- Relive one of the most radical artistic movements of the 20th century with controversial works by Viennese Actionists
- See special, varied, and changing exhibitions all year round - all included with this smartphone ticket
The Museum of Modern Art Ludwig Foundation is a bit of a tongue twister, which is why most people call this Vienna landmark mumok. Eye-catching from the outside - you can’t miss the towering bluestone facade - inside lies more than enough modern art to challenge your sensibilities, and open your mind. Skip the line and enter the world of mumok.
Stroll around this iconic building any time of year and you can practically feel yourself becoming more cultured.
Explore a collection of works by 1,600 artists, from classical modernism to the avant-gardes of the 60s and 70s. Peruse paintings, photography, video and film, plus sculpture, installations, and other contemporary works by Austrian and international artists.
Add in the frequently changing exhibitions and you've got a full day of inspiring, wild and wonderful works of art to enjoy.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro: U2 to MuseumsQuartier; U3 to Volkstheater
- Bus: 48A or 49 to Dr.-Karl-Renner-Ring (Volkstheater)
- Tram: D, 1, 2 or 71 to Dr.-Karl-Renner-Ring / Burgring + 15-minute walk