Tickets for Medieval Times Canada
Horses, knights, and a battle of steel and steed in a medieval dinner show
- Get a 4-course menu featuring the likes of garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, and more, plus VIP lanyard, cheering banner and full bar access
- Watch the live jousting match - when brawn and metal unite - and be wowed by amazing horsemanship and falconry
- Get top-notch service and meet a number of manly knights in full spectacular costume!
Steel yourself for a jousting match and see the knights clashing their way to be acclaimed the Royal Court's Champion in this dramatic, medieval dinner show! One of the best things to do in Toronto, Medieval Times Canada takes you on an epic journey of horsemanship, falconry and fabulous food.
Come early and take your seat, you'll want a good view of the epic battles about to commence! Medieval Times Canada whisks you back to a world of clashing swords, elegant horsemanship and exotic birds - without ever leaving Toronto!
You'll get a 4-course meal while you watch the show, plus a VIP lanyard and cheering banner to show your support for the knights and their steeds.
The menu changes at times, but think garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn and other mouthwatering, not-so-medieval specials.
You'll also get access to the bar, gift shop, and Hall of Arms, which features displays of medieval artifacts and a medieval torture museum.
Hang onto your helmets!
- 2-hour medieval jousting tournament
- Live flight of the royal falcon
- 4-course meal
- Two rounds of select beverages
- VIP lanyard
- Cheering banner
- Access to the Hall of Arms and a medieval torture museum
- Additional beverages
- Show your voucher at the entrance of Toronto Castle. The castle opens 75 mins prior to showtime
- Plan to arrive early - seating is first to come, first to be served.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tram: Lines 301, 501, or 514 to Dufferin Gate Loop
- Bus: Lines 29, or 329 to Saskatchewan Rd at Dufferin St
- Public parking lots are available on the grounds, seasonal rates apply
- Garlic bread, tomato bisque soup, roasted chicken, sweet buttered corn, herb-basted potatoes, pastry of the Castle, coffee and two rounds of select beverages
- Vegetarian meals can be requested on the spot (includes hummus, warm pita bread, carrot and celery sticks, three-bean stew with fire roasted tomato and brown rice, fresh fruit or Italian ice)
- A full-service bar is available for adult guests
Medieval Times is a live horse show in an enclosed arena. Persons with respiratory conditions, allergies, or asthma attend at their own risk. Medieval Times uses stroboscopic and pyrotechnic effects.
It catches a lot of people off-guard, but eating without utensils - like a savage or a toddler - is one of the many pluses of a visit to Medieval Times!