Tickets for Madurodam: Skip The Line
A miniature world of Dutch history and culture!
- Skip the line into a unique Hague attraction with exact replicas of special buildings and objects, on a scale of 1:25
- Learn about Dutch history as you explore miniature canal houses, cheese markets, windmills and more
- Visit the relevant multimedia displays and numerous interactive installations!
Feel like a giant in The Hague as you explore the cultural highlights of Holland at the miniature city of Madurodam. Tiny windmills, palaces, and churches abound. You'll learn fascinating facts about Dutch heritage through multimedia displays and interactive installations. There are even 17 gigantic tulips for you to pose around. Get big and small here!
The unique Holland attraction, Madurodam in The Hague lets you explore the country's highlights and heritage in just a few hours, across three themed areas: City Centre, Water World, and Innovation Island.
Learn about Dutch history, why they wear clogs, why windmills were so important, and how these resourceful people built this country out of the sea.
Visit numerous interactive installations and discover canal houses, tulip fields, cheese markets, a wooden shoes factory, windmills, the Peace Palace, the Delta Works and more!
After being so big, you'll get shrunk back down to size when you can pose by 17 2.5m-tall tulips!
Skip the ticket counter and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- 09 January - 07 February: 11:00 - 17:00
- 06 - 22 March: 11:00 - 17:00
- 23 March - 03 September: 09:00 - 20:00
- 04 September - 31 October: 09:00 - 19:00
- 01 November - 22 December: 11:00 - 17:00
- 23 December - 07 January: 11:00 - 20:00
No pets allowed other than guide or assistance dogs. Dog kennels (1x1x1m) are available - if you require one, please call the venue to book it.
Check out the Fantasitron, where you can have a 3D image of yourself made. Maximum of two at a time. If you're really into it, you can order a 'miniyou'!