Tickets for Madurodam: Skip The Line
Explore a miniature world of Dutch history and culture!
- Skip the line to a unique Hague attraction with exact replicas of famous Dutch buildings and constructions, at a 1:25 scale
- Learn about Dutch history as you explore miniature canal houses, cheese markets, windmills and more
- Experience the interactive world of Nieuwe Amsterdam as you step back in time to see the founding of New York in the 17th century!
Feel like a giant in The Hague as you explore the cultural highlights of Holland at the miniature city of Madurodam. Tiny windmills, palaces, and churches abound. You'll learn fascinating facts about Dutch heritage through multimedia displays and interactive installations. There are even 17 gigantic tulips for you to pose around. Get big and small here!
Madurodam is a uniquely Dutch attraction in The Hague, where you can explore the country's highlights and heritage in just a few hours, across three themed areas: City Center, Water World, and Innovation Island.
Learn about Dutch history, why they wear clogs, why windmills were so important, and how these resourceful people built this country out of the sea.
Visit interactive installations and discover canal houses, tulip fields, cheese markets, a wooden shoes factory, windmills, the Peace Palace, the Delta Works and more! The latest Nieuw Amsterdam immersive attraction takes you back in time to experience the founding of 'New Amsterdam' – a little city that's now known as New York.
After being so big, you'll get shrunk back down to size when you pose by the 2.5m-tall tulips!
Skip the ticket counter and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1 January: 11:00 – 17:00
- 2 January - 7 January: 10:00 – 20:00
- 8 January - 23 February: 11:00 – 17:00
- 24 February - 4 March: 10:00 - 17:00
- 5 March - 21 March: 11:00 - 17:00
- 22 March - 2 September: 09:00 – 20:00
- 3 September - 31 October: 09:00 – 19:00
- 1 November - 21 December: 11:00 – 17:00
- 22 December - 23 December: 10:00 – 20:00
- 24 December - 25 December: 11:00 - 17:00
- 26 December - 30 December: 10:00 - 20:00
- 31 December: 11:00 - 17:00
- Last admission one hour before closing
No pets allowed other than guide or assistance dogs. Dog kennels (1x1x1m) are available - if you require one, please call the venue to book it.
Check out the Fantasitron, where you can have a 3D image of yourself made. Maximum of two at a time. If you're really into it, you can order a 'mini-you'!