- Get access to some of Siena's top attractions with a single pass valid for 3 days
- The frescoes in the Crypt were only uncovered in the 90s (no doubt in an action sequence worthy of Indiana Jones)
- The OPA Si Pass includes full access to the beautiful Cathedral of Siena
Explore faith through culture and art in the magnificent complex of the Cathedral of Siena. With a pass you can choose what you'd like to see most, from the crypt to the Opera Museum.
See all of the Cathedral of Siena, including the Piccolomini Library, the Opera Museum, and the Baptistery. Other highlights include the Crypt, which contains some of the most important artworks in the whole complex, including bright paintings only discovered after recent renovations.
The vibrant frescoes of the Piccolomini Library were done by Pinturicchio, likely based on designs by Raphael.
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at desk 1 or 2 at the ticket office in Piazza del Duomo. Looking at the entrance of the cathedral, the ticket office is behind you, in the right corner of the square.
The multimedia experience Under the Cathedral is open everyday from 11:00 to 18:30. Only 30 people are allowed in at any time, so there may be longer waiting times.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus: Get off at Piazza Postierla. From there, walk for about 100m to reach the Piazza del Duomo.