Tickets for Cathedral of Siena: Skip The Line
One of Italy's most important buildings
- Skip the line to the Cathedral of Siena - one of the most treasured examples of the Gothic-Roman style in Italy
- See stunning frescoes by Donatello, Michelangelo, Pinturicchio and more!
- See the impressive Piccolomini Library, which was dedicated to Enea Silvio Piccolomini, Pope Pius II, and frescoes by a young Raphael
Skip the line to one of Italy's most important Roman-Gothic style buildings - the magical Cathedral of Siena. Marvel at the frescoes by Donatello, Michelangelo, and Pinturicchio. See the Crypt and the Piccolomini Library, and don't forget to check out the floor. It's made of 56 panels of inlaid marble mosaics and is one sight you won't forget.
Housing some of the most important European artistic monuments, the Roman-Gothic style Cathedral of Siena makes for a meaningful morning. Over a million visitors every year step through these stunning doors - it's just as spectacular as Florence's Duomo.
Skip the line and get up close to amazing frescoes by the likes of Donatello, Michelangelo, and Pinturicchio. They're all here in what is one of the most important examples of this style of building in Italy, constructed between 1214 and 1263.
See the Crypt, the Baptistery and the Museo dell'Opera, all of which form the Duomo Vecchio (Old Cathedral), and the Duomo Nuovo (New Cathedral) and check out the Piccolomini Library, dedicated to Pope Pius II.
Oh, and don't forget to look down. The floor is an art piece in itself, with 56 scenes engraved in marble, which were carved between 1369 and 1547 by 40 different artists. You'll step lightly, but the complexity is staggering!
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at desk 1 or 2 at the ticket office.
Cathedral, Library, Museum, Panorama, Crypt, Baptistery
- 1 March – 2 November: 10:30 – 19:00
- 3 November – 28 February: 10:30 – 17:30
- 26 December – 6 January: 10:30 – 18:00
- The last admission is 30 minutes before closing time
Bus: 590, 645 or S54 to Piazza Postierla
Le billet coupe-file est un véritable plus, au vue du nombre de personnes attendant leur accès à l'intérieur de celle-ci.