- Experience a traditional live flamenco performance at the best venue in Seville - an 18th-century building surrounded by orange trees, built on top of a Roman temple!
- Admire the incredible skill and discipline of the professional flamenco dancers, and lose yourself in the pulse-pounding rhythms of the talented house musicians
- Celebrate the true spirit of flamenco, in an intimate venue that's as popular with dance-savvy locals as it is with visitors
See Spain's national dance brought to life at this thrillingly authentic flamenco performance, with a troupe of expert dancers showing off their skills in the 18th-century courtyard of Seville's Flamenco Dance Museum. Tap your toes and lose yourself in the fiery rhythms and sensual dance moves of the folk art that became a timeless tradition.
Seville's Flamenco Dance Museum has been delighting visitors and locals for decades with its sensational live performances. Head to one of the last remaining Ecijanos courtyards in Seville and experience a live dance extravaganza that will leave you breathless!
You'll be treated to an intimate performance featuring the traditional Alegrías, long train dresses, swirling shawls, and clicking castanets – specially choreographed by legendary flamenco dancer and museum founder Cristina Hoyos.
With amazing live music, dramatic theatrical lighting, and a backdrop of hanging chairs and orange trees, everything about this experience guarantees a night to remember. Olé!
Tip: We also offer tickets for the Flamenco Show which includes a visit of the Flamenco Dance Museum!
Please show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of the museum at least 10 minutes before the show starts.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Bus: C5 to Jesús de Las Tres Caídas.