- Enjoy unlimited seven-day access to SeaWorld and Aquatica for a full week of water-based fun in the sun
- Get up close to marine animals both great and small, and ride sea-themed roller coasters at SeaWorld
- Get slippin' and slidin' at Aquatica's ultimate water park experience with six huge slides and massive pools
Prepare for some world-class splashing entertainment, San Diego style. This Californian combo package grants you access to two of the city's premier attractions over a seven-day period. Splash your way around Aquatica, with its wondrous water slides and relaxing pools, then experience SeaWorld's thrilling, ocean-inspired theme park, which includes fascinating animal encounters.
Start at the south side of San Diego Bay, with a slipping, sliding adventurous time at Aquatica's thrilling water park. Whoosh down six giant slides, drift along the 1,250-foot Loggerhead Lane, and take on five-foot waves at Big Surf Shores – thrill and chill at your own leisure!
You could spend days exploring SeaWorld – luckily you've got six remaining days of entry to both parks after your Aquatica adventure. Get your adrenaline pumping with a mix of family-friendly and high-octane coasters. With rides like Electric Eel, Tentacle Twirl, Sea Dragon Drop, and Elmo's Flying Fish, everyone's G tolerance is taken care of.
From thrill seekers to krill eaters, SeaWorld also houses a marvelous menagerie of marine mammals. See glorious orcas and belugas up close, hang out with otters and turtles, and catch world-famous shows like Dolphin Days, Sea Lions Live, and the Orca Encounter.
Show your smartphone ticket at the admissions gate.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Kids under 15 and under 42" must be accompanied by an adult
- Kids in diapers must wear waterproof protectors
- Specially trained service animals (dogs, miniature horses) are allowed but must be kept on a leash/harness at all times
- Loose articles are not permitted on rides and must be left in a locker or with a non-rider
- Riders 42" and under are recommended to wear a life vest. Life vests are required at many attractions based on height. Specific regulation signs are posted outside the attractions
- Strollers can be rented inside the park at the Reservation Center for a small fee
- Water shoes are not allowed on the attractions, with the exception of the Taumata Racer slide
- The park remains open during inclement weather, but some outdoor rides and attractions may be temporarily closed. No refunds are possible in this case
- The park is subject to capacity limitations