- Take a narrated San Diego Harbor cruise and learn about over 50 San Diego landmarks from a local guide
- Get some great photos of scenery, marine animals and birds as you travel 13 miles on San Diego's Big Bay
- Learn about local environmental efforts as you see a different side to the city
It might be against the law to swim in any of San Diego's manmade lakes, but there's nothing wrong with boarding a boat and staying dry while you see it all. Join a local guide and cruise over 13 miles around the Bay. See Coronado Island, Point Loma, the Cabrillo National Monument, and more!
The first person to drive across San Diego's Coronado Bridge when it first opened was Ronald Reagan, back in 1969. For more fascinating facts, just hop on board this sailing adventure around the San Diego Bay!
Your knowledgeable guide will point out the sights along the way, like the landmark Victorian-style property known as Hotel del Coronado on Coronado Island, the Point Loma Lighthouse, and the sea lions and other animals you may encounter.
Other highlights such as Seaport Village, Shelter Island and more are on the itinerary as you cruise over 13 miles on the Big Bay. Soak up the best of San Diego!
Show your smartphone ticket at the boarding location 15 minutes before the booked departure.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Light Rail to County Center/Little Italy or Santa Fe Depot stop
- Trains and buses to Santa Fe Depot stop
San Diego Whale & Dolphin Watching Adventure
Get into the boat – those whales aren't going to watch themselves!
Sights & Sips Cocktail Cruise
A breezy cruise around the stunning San Diego Bay with cocktails and canapés