Tickets for Rotterdam Zoo (Diergaarde Blijdorp): Skip The Line
Naturalistic animal habitats make this one of Europe's most beautiful zoos!
- This smartphone ticket gets you right into one of Europe's best zoos!
- Visit Oceanium, where you'll meet many marine and coastal animals, such as sharks, turtles, sea otters, puffins and penguins
- Rotterdam Zoo is dedicated to conservation, so your visit here supports wild populations of elephants, red pandas, Indian rhinos, and polar bears
One of Europe’s most beautiful zoos, Diergaarde Blijdorp Rotterdam Zoo is a naturalistic oasis where you can see creatures from around the world. Red pandas, tigers, elephants, sea lions, silverback gorillas and more call this place home. This conservation-minded zoo will have you feeling like you've undertaken an expedition - and you won't even need to leave Rotterdam!
From the butterfly-filled Amazonica to the polar bears of the Ice Cave, you'll be amazed by the animal encounters on offer here. You can even get 'underwater' in the fully covered Oceanium, where you'll watch sharks flit around splashing turtles.
The playful gorilla family call African Gorilla Island home, and the Savanna gets you eye-to-eye with giraffes. And there's so much more to explore! This sprawling zoo is full of wildlife secrets and natural surprises, so grab the family and make a day of it!
And it's not just for show: Rotterdam Zoo also supports a number of conservation projects, and is one of the top ten zoos in the field of breeding programmes for endangered species.
Skip the cash desk and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- By bus: Line 44, get off at Diergaarde Blijdorp stop and take the entrance on Van Aerssenlaan 49
- By foot/bike: From Central Station, it's a good 10-minute walk. Take the entrance on Van Aerssenlaan 49
- By car: Park at P1, the zoo's parking area (€8.50 for a day), and take the entrance on Blijdorplaan 8
The zoo was fantastic ! One of th best we have visited, we thoroughly enjoyed our family day out. The staff were all friendly & they spoke amazing English. The zoo is large, we were there 6 hours & saw almost everything. The facilities look a little tired, especially the toilets, but everywhere is clean & the animals are well maintained. Parking is expensive though & we couldn't get a disabled space.