- For the ancient Roman culture enthusiast, visit four National Museums with this combined ticket
- Visit the Palazzo Altemps, ranked the #3 Museum in Rome by the Guardian
- See the archaeological excavation site at the Balbi Crypt, beautiful ancient artworks at Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, and go swimming (in your mind) at the Diocletian Bath and Octagonal Hall
The four National Museums of Rome (Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, Palazzo Altemps, Balbi Crypt Museum and Baths of Diocletian) all feature magnificent collections of paintings, sculptures, jewelry and other artifacts. This combination ticket gives you access to all four, and ultra-handy three-day validity means you can tackle them in any order you fancy.
The grand Palazzo Massimo alle Terme houses a wealth of bronze statues, ancient frescoes, and a giant collection of historic coins including Theodoric’s medallion and the four ducats of Pope Paul II. Keep an eye out for the perfectly preserved mummy on the ground floor!
At the Altemps you can admire the building's original 15th-century fresco before immersing yourself in exhibits dedicated to the history of collecting.
The Balbi Crypt displays artifacts discovered in a (literally) groundbreaking archaeological excavation in the Campus Martius, with a huge collection of recovered relics which chart the history of the Italian capital.
And in the Baths of Diocletian you'll get to explore an ancient bath complex transformed into a church and chapterhouse by Michaelangelo himself!
- Swap your smartphone voucher at the ticket office of the Palazzo Altemps for a 72-hour combo ticket between 10:00 and 90 minutes before closing. In case of delay, there'll be no refund
- The ticket allows you to visit the Palazzo Massimo, the Palazzo Altemps, the Baths of Diocleziano and the Balbi Crypt
- The ticket is valid for 3 days
- On 24 & 31 December, all listed museums will close at 18:00, with last admission at 17:00
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket