- For the ancient Roman culture enthusiast, visit four National Museums with this combined ticket
- Visit the Palazzo Altemps, ranked the #3 Museum in Rome, by the Guardian
- See the archaeological excavation site at the Balbi Crypt, beautiful ancient artworks at Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, and go swimming (in your mind) at the Diocletian Bath and Octagonal Hall
The four National Museums of Rome (Palazzo Altemps, Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, Balbi Crypt Museum and Baths of Diocletian), all show imposing art collections like paintings, sculptures, jewelry and other artifacts. This combination ticket gives you access to all four, and is valid for three days, so you have enough time to really experience them all.
- Entrance to Balbi Crypt, Palazzo Altemps, Palazzo Massimo and the Baths of Diocletian
- Palazzo Massimo: Piazza dei Cinquecento, 67
- Palazzo Altemps: Piazza Sant’Apollinare, 46
- Terme di Diocleziano: Viale Enrico de Nicola, 79
- Crypta Balbi: Via delle Botteghe Oscure, 31
- Exchange your ticket(s) at one of the four locations for the official entrance tickets
- You'll receive tickets to visit 4 locations within 3 days (Palazzo Massimo, Palazzo Altemps, baths of Diocleziano and the Balbi Crypt)
NOTE: This venue has free entrance every first Sunday of the month. This is often the busiest time to visit, but no ticket is required.