Tickets for The National Museums Of Ancient Rome
Baths, crypts, palaces and museums
- For the ancient Roman culture enthusiast, visit four National Museums with this combined ticket
- Visit the Palazzo Altemps, ranked the #3 Museum in Rome, by the Guardian
- See the archaeological excavation site at the Balbi Crypt, beautiful ancient artworks at Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, and go swimming (in your mind) at the Diocletian Bath and Octagonal Hall
The four National Museums of Rome (Palazzo Altemps, Palazzo Massimo alle Terme, Balbi Crypt Museum and Baths of Diocletian), all show imposing art collections like paintings, sculptures, jewelry and other artifacts. This combination ticket gives you access to all four, and is valid for three days, so you have enough time to really experience them all.
- Entrance to Balbi Crypt, Palazzo Altemps, Palazzo Massimo and the Baths of Diocletian
- Print your tickets and redeem them at one of the four locations for an official entrance ticket
- The ticket allows you to visit the Palazzo Massimo, the Palazzo Altemps, the Baths of Diocleziano and the Balbi Crypt
- The ticket is valid for 3 days
- On 24 & 31 December, all listed museums will close at 18:00, with last admission at 17:00
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.