- Visit two special themed beach areas in Rimini, get Hello Kitty branded goodies, and take a selfie with Hello Kitty and her friends
- Choose from a 1, 2 or 3-day pass and get a welcome kit including a Hello Kitty bucket, bag, and water wings for the kids
- Have fun in the sun with loads of extra activities and options, including a sandy sports fields and a nursery
Hello Kitty, goodbye boredom! Skip the line and soak up the sun at two special Hello Kitty-themed areas. Head to baths 48 and 61 at Rimini's beaches for special lounge areas complete with Hello Kitty sun beds, umbrellas and goodies. Opt for a 1, 2 or 3-day pass.
Get ready to relax feline-style in two areas of Rimini beaches, completely dedicated to the world's most beloved cat. Head to baths 48 and 61 to find two purrr-fectly decked-out Hello Kitty areas and some hot Hello Kitty branded goodies. Choose from the following options:
Get a beach umbrella reserved for 1 day, 2 beach loungers, and 1 beach kit containing a bucket and spade, a beach bag and 1 pair of water wings for the kiddies, all with adorable Hello Kitty branding.
2 and 3-Day Pass
Get all of the above, plus 2 limited edition Hello Kitty & Friends beach towels.
Located in one of the most central areas of Rimini, the beaches offer fun for all the family, including sports fields on the sand, a nursery and lots of food and entertainment options.
NOTE: It helps if you like the color pink!
- Beach umbrella for the duration of your stay
- 2 beach loungers
- 1 Hello Kitty beach kit (bucket, spade, beach bag, 1 pair of water wings) - branded and yours to keep
- 2- and 3-day pass: 2 limited edition beach towels 'Hello Kitty & Friends' (yours to keep)
- Bathing suit
- Flip flops
- Food and beverages
- Go to the ticket office at beaches 48 and 61, open 07:00 - 19:00, and swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket
- The Hello Kitty areas are located at the baths 48 (Lungomare Augusto Murri) and 61 (Lungomare Giuseppe di Vittorio)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Bus line 11 to Alfieri (stop 15), bus drops you off at Bath 48
- Bus Line 11 to Pascoli (stop 16), bus drops you off at Bath 61