- Step in and surround yourself with over 3,000 fluttering butterflies, in all kinds of species
- Take part in fish, shark and stingray feedings and learn about different aquatic species
- Listen to talks by experts on rainforest reptiles and bees - and eat some edible insects!
You never know what might flutter past you at the largest indoor rainforest conservatory in the United States! Enter Butterfly Wonderland, the home of over 3,000 butterflies! Eat some edible insects (if you dare), witness the honey bees in action, or watch a movie with 3D butterflies coming at you!
Find out where butterflies come from as they sit and pose for photos on lush tropical plants and flowers. Get up close to live chrysalis as they make their transformations - it's a natural wonder we never normally see!
Learn about the reptiles and amphibians that coexist with butterflies in the rainforest, and watch some buzzing honey bees crafting their yummy honey before your eyes.
Don't miss the edible insect station for a tasty snack. Yes, you read that right - there's a special place for anyone who wants to learn about entomophagy, the practice of eating insects. Do you feel like some chips made with cricket protein? Maybe a chocolate-covered ant or a coconut brittle mealworm?
One thing's for sure, you won't leave hungry. There are loads of other more traditional places where to eat, too.
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket window.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- 09:30: Koi fish feedings
- 10:00: Children's face painting (Saturdays & Sundays only)
- 10:30: Butterfly release (Mondays only)
- 11:00: Stingray and shark feedings
- 14:00: Rainforest reptile talks
- 14:30: Bee talks (Saturdays & Sundays only)
- 15:30: Stingray & shark feedings