Tickets for Palace of Versailles: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Get an eye-opening insider tour of the spectacular royal residences
- Get a guided tour of King Louis XIV's magnificent royal residences, with over 700 Baroque rooms filled with rare treasures and priceless Renaissance art
- Check your hair in the iconic Galerie des Glaces (Hall of Mirrors), and see where the treaty of Versailles was signed in this UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Explore 250 acres of stunning gardens, packed with marble statues, hidden grottoes, and world-famous landscaping design
Get the royal treatment with an exclusive guided tour of Louis XIV's jaw-dropping palace. Take in the jewel-encrusted sights as you wander from room to incredible room, stopping to check the Hall of Mirrors and collection of 18th-century art. Then it's time to explore the majestic gardens and soak up 250 beautiful acres of statues, water features, and rare plants.
As stunning as it is, the Palace of Versailles can be a little intimidating – there are more than 700 rooms, after all. A knowledgeable guide makes a world of difference to any Versailles visit, and that's exactly what you'll get with this all-access pass!
'Sun King' Louis XIV gave his father's humble hunting lodge a rather extravagant makeover, showcasing the sheer wealth and power of the French Monarchy. It's just as spectacular today as it would have been almost 400 years ago, stuffed with priceless Renaissance artworks and lavish Baroque architecture.
Your guide will give you a real insider's view, showing you the absolute best of the world's largest royal domain, and teaching you all about its history and inhabitants.
- Entrance to the Palace of Versailles via Priority Access
- 75-minute guided tour of the Palace with a licensed guide
- Access to the Park
- Access to the Gardens (however, a supplement must be paid on Fountain Show and Musical Garden days)
- Transport to Versailles
- Meet your guide at the Guidatours office in Versailles. Make sure to be on time! No refunds or reschedules are possible in case of late arrivals
- All visitors are required to pass a security check at the entrance of Versailles. The security check cannot be skipped, and waiting times may occur. The line is uncovered, so bring an umbrella if rain is due
Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date.
- RER: Line C, Versailles-Château-Rive Gauche
- SNCF: Versailles-Chantiers or Versailles-Rive Droite
- Parking: There are several paid car parks inside and outside the Estate. Access is free of charge for disabled visitors' vehicles, upon presentation of supporting documents
Our tour guide (Clothile) was great! 👏👏👏👏