- Experience unlimited Disney® fun and rides
- Watch as timeless stories and fairy tales come to life
- Party with your favorite Disney® characters
- Dream with your eyes open
For young dreamers or the young-at-heart, Disneyland Paris delivers a unique mix of wonder, adventure, and magic that thrills the imagination. With the classic wonder of Disneyland® Park and the cinematic-focused Walt Disney Studios® Park side-by-side, your family will have more than enough to keep them overwhelmed, overjoyed, and over-the-moon.
Just 32 km outside of Paris lies Europe's most popular tourist attraction. A resort with two theme parks, seven hotels, 40-plus restaurants and more than 50 attractions, it's the one and only Disneyland® Paris. A place where classic Disney heroes and heroines mingle with modern cartoon superstars - and your family.
There are five delightful themed lands in Disneyland® Park. From futuristic thrills to the gold rush, from the wholesome folksy USA of old, to remote jungles, it's a heady mix of attractions, shows, characters and street parades. And that's not all!
With this 1 Day/2 Parks ticket you can enter a world of movie magic in Walt Disney Studios® Park. Grab your megaphone and go behind-the-scenes at four studio lots, get some pics with your favorite Disney Characters, and - of course - experience thrilling rides and attractions.
Since the days of Steamboat Mickey, Disney's ability to create a childlike sense of wonder has been unrivaled. Disneyland Paris is a perfect expression of this.
FASTPASS: All tickets include the fantastic FASTPASS, a free, time-saving service that allows you to pre-book times for different attractions. This shortens your wait at the most popular attractions, freeing you up to get more family photos with Mickey.
FLIGHT OF THE NAVIGATOR: Take time to understand the layout before you arrive. With Disneyland® Park and Walt Disney Studios® Park side-by-side, you'll want to bundle the activities by park. A well-planned visit means you get to make the most of your time.
Disneyland Paris 77777 Marne-la-Vallée
- Entrance to Disneyland Park® and Walt Disney Studios® Park
- This ticket allows you to skip the line at the entrance to the parks, but not at the attractions.
You will receive the Disney E-ticket shortly after booking. Mobile tickets are accepted.
October - May
- Disneyland Park: Monday to Friday 10:00 - 19:00
- Walt Disney Studios: Monday to Friday 10:00 – 18:00
- Later hours some weekends
June - September
- Disneyland Park daily 10:00 – 23:00
- Walt Disney Studios daily 10:00 - 19:00
Disneyland Paris is located 32 km (20 miles) east of Paris
- Car: Leave the A4 motorway at exit 14: "Parcs Disney® et Bailly-Romainvilliers”. You can then access the Disneyland Paris parks directly
- Train and RER Line A: You can access the parks directly from the Marne-la-Vallée/Chessy station - trains leave approximately every 10 minutes. The journey time is on average 35 minutes from Paris.