- Watch a traditional Iwami Kagura performance in Namba, close to Osaka's famous Dotonbori district
- Marvel at incredible costumes as expertly trained dancers explore Japanese mythology through expressive dance
- Listen to the sounds of ancient Japan as drums, flutes and bells accompany each unique display
On the hunt for authentic Japanese culture? Nothing encapsulates Nihon heritage quite like Iwami Kagura. This extravagant, colorful style of performance art is one of Japan's oldest, and was especially popular in the old Iwami region, from which it derived its name.
Watch expert performers display ritualistic dances, rooted in ancient Japanese mythology. This mix of traditional music, rhythmic dance and mesmerizing costumes makes for a dream-like evening near Osaka's pulsating Dotonbori!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the reception
- Make sure to be on time for your selected starting time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket