- Enjoy a fantastic night out on Broadway with a smash-hit musical – a must-do when visiting NYC
- Come away as one of over 140 million people still singing the award-singing soundtrack by Andrew Lloyd Webber
- Hear some of Broadway's top talents performing hits you'll recognize, and experience one of the top musicals ever
New York is a place where swinging from a chandelier might not even register a blink from some people, but you'll want to keep your eyes on the Phantom when it happens in his opera. Treat yourself or someone special to a top night on Broadway with this smash-hit musical by Andrew Lloyd Webber.
With a soaring soundtrack and a spooktacular stage-set, The Phantom of the Opera is a must-see experience!
Join Christine as she enters the compelling world of a certain masked man who gets a little... OK a lot, possessive. It's cool, it's creepy, and the music is so dramatic that it'll be stuck in your head for weeks.
Witness a timeless story, an unforgettable score, and an undeniable obsession that will never die. Winner of 70 major theater awards, The Phantom of the Opera has been seen by over 140 million people! Are you next?
- Please go to the box office / will call window and show your smartphone voucher and a valid ID
- The box office is open Monday-Saturday 10:00-20:00 and Sunday 12:00-18:00
- Doors open 30 minutes prior to starting time
- Latecomers will be accommodated during the first appropriate break in the performance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket