Tickets for Empire State Building: Day and Night Entry
Visit the Empire State Building twice in one day
- Visit the Empire State Building twice in one day and enjoy both daytime and nighttime views!
- See the sights from the Empire State Building Observatory and enjoy unforgettable views
- Visit the newly renovated Art Deco lobby and murals, the factual Dare to Dream exhibition, and the Sustainability exhibition
The Big Apple is always buzzing, but if you can't decide between day or night views from the famous Empire State Building, you can visit twice in one day with this special ticket. Skip the lines at the ticket counter and zoom right up to the observatory in sunlight - and then by moonlight!
The Empire State Building was completed on April 11, 1931 and remains the 5th tallest skyscraper in America. It's survived plane crashes and giant apes (sorta) so if there's one thing you should check off your NYC to-see list, it's this!
After a short security check, climb this Art Deco triumph and marvel at Manhattan from the top of the Empire State Building Observatory.
You'll also get to see the newly renovated Art Deco lobby and its stunning murals, the factual Dare to Dream exhibition, and the Sustainability exhibition.
Can't decide if day or night views would be best? No problem! This ticket gets you two visits to the Empire State Building in one day. Just watch out for King Kong - you never know when he'll be back.
- Show your ticket at the main entrance!
- Please note that if you bring a child aged 5 or below, you will need to pick up a free ticket for them at the ticket office on-site
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Metro to 34th St - Herald Square or 33 St at Park Ave.
New York and Boston have always been rival cities. Look closely at the lobby mural to find where Massachusetts was intentionally spelled incorrectly.