- Take your seat and be led around the French Quarter on a fun mule-drawn carriage ride
- Learn the history of the French Quarter and its unique architecture with a live guide
- See the street performers in front of St. Louis Cathedral and the jazz bars of Bourbon St
Trot through 300 years of New Orleans' history in 30 minutes on this fun, lively mule-drawn carriage ride. Your guide will regale you with historical tales while you explore the fascinating French Quarter and all its special architecture.
When you've eaten your body weight in beignets, wrestled an alligator in a swamp and ridden on a steamboat, it's time for another authentic activity in New Orleans!
Take a scenic and super fun carriage tour through old New Orleans, and see how people used to travel around the city, way before Uber.
Your enthusiastic local guide will give you nuggets of history along the way, and you'll also learn about the unique architecture of the French Quarter. This lively area is the city’s historic heart, famous for its crazy nightlife, cast-iron balconies and Bourbon Street's jazz clubs.
Away from the bustling Cajun eateries and rowdy bars, soak up the charm of quieter streets and local markets. Cruise through the famous Jackson Square, home to many hopeful entertainers looking for their Big Easy break, and see if you can spot the next Louis Armstrong.
- 30-minute French Quarter carriage tour
- English-speaking, licensed tour guide detailing the city's history, culture, and architecture during the tour
- Go to the departure point on Jackson Square, at the corner of Saint Peters and Decatur, across the street from the famous Cafe du Monde
- Present your smartphone ticket to the Royal Carriages Manager, who can be found underneath the red umbrella along the fence towards the beginning of the line of carriages, to be placed on the correct carriage for your tour
- Make sure you check in on time! Carriage tours leave within 15 minutes of their intended departure time
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.